Appeal a Library ChargeTo request cancellation or reduction of a charge on your Cline Library account, submit an appeal.
We review appeals:
- Submitted by the library user within 60 days of the billing date.
We do not review appeals:
- For Cline Library charges that have been transferred to Student and Departmental Account Services.
- Document Delivery fines.
- Related to paid fines.
We do not cancel or reduce charges due to a library user’s:
- Lack of understanding of or compliance with library policies or due dates
- Incorrect contact or mailing information
- Lost or misdirected mail
- Non-receipt, late receipt, or inattention to notices
The Cline Library considers appeals on a case-by-case basis. A Cline Library staff member will investigate your appeal and contact you within 30 days.
All library decisions are final.
Complete Form to Appeal a Library Charge
- Include the reason(s) for the appeal and any supporting information or details you can provide.
- Do not include sensitive information such as a Social Security number or credit card number.
- All fields marked * are required.