Flagstaff Federated Church Collection
- 389 black-and-white photographs
- Views Include:
- Flagstaff Federated Church; Flagstaff Federated Church functions
- Pastors and members, ca. 1920-1980
- Historic Agency Note:
- The Flagstaff Federated Church was established in 1916 as the result of the merger of the Methodist Episcopal Church and the First Presbyterian Church of Flagstaff. In January of that year, Reverend Thomas Hambly, Methodist, was chosen as pastor, with the Methodist Church as the meeting place. This building was constructed in 1906 and dedicated February 24, 1907. In addition to the main church building, the Federated Community Church complex also includes Rees Hall, constructed in 1927, and the Christian Education Building, built in 1958.
- Related Material:
- NAU Manuscript Collection #180
Special Collections and Archives Department
Northern Arizona University
All contents copyright ©1998. ABOR, NAU. All rights reserved.