- Navigate to the content area in your Blackboard Learn course shell where you want this video to appear. You can create content folders under the Build Content menu. (See eLearning’s Create Content page for more instruction on building content in Bb Learn.)
- Select Kaltura Media from the Build Content drop down menu.
- Open the Shared Repository tab.
- Browse the repository, or use the Search Media box to locate the video you want to add. (You may search by course, by instructor, by call number, or by the title of the video.)
- Click Select next to the video you want to add.
- Enter a Title for the video.
- Click Submit
[Skip to Content]