There are separate steps for renewing materials checked out from Cline Library's collections and items obtained from other libraries using the Request Materials (document delivery) service. Please note: not all items checked out from Cline Library or obtained through the Request Materials service are guaranteed to be available for renewal.
To renew materials you checked out from Cline Library's collections:
- Login to My Library Account.
- Click on the "Items currently checked out" link.
- Click the box next to the items you wish to renew. You also have the option to "Renew All" items.
To renew materials obtained from other libraries through the Request Materials service:
- Login to Request Materials.
- Click on the "My Books, Media, and Dissertations" link under "View Requests" in the right column on the right of the screen.
- Under "Checked Out Items," click on the transaction number (e.g., 103532) for the item you want to renew.
- On the "View Detailed Information and Renew Request" screen, click on the "Renew Request" link just above the detailed item information. If there is no Renew Request link, the item is not available eligible for renewal.
- Renewals are subject to approval by the lending library and when a request is granted or denied an email notification will be sent to you.
Contact the Main Desk with questions.
Send a message