Services for Online Students
- Search for books, articles and media using our Quick Search. If you need help getting started, check out our Quick Search guide.
- Still can't find what you need? Try searching a specific database using Databases A-Z
- Browse our streaming media resources for online videos and music.
Check your library account due dates and renew items online through My Library Accounts.
Find out how to connect to our online resources from off campus.
- For basic research help, call, email, or chat.
- Many basic questions can be answered through our Research Foundations guides.
- We offer guides for many courses and subjects. These guides help get your research started and answer some common questions you might have.
- For more in-depth research help, make a one-on-one phone, or online appointment with your subject librarian.
Document Delivery/Interlibrary Loan Services
Live more than 35 miles outside of Flagstaff? Request items be mailed to you through Document Delivery. Articles and Book chapters are sent electronically. Use the Document Delivery request form to request materials from both our collection and other libraries.