Services for Online Students
Live more than 35 miles outside of Flagstaff? Request items be mailed to you through Document Delivery. Articles and Book chapters are sent electronically. Use the Document Delivery request form to request materials from both our collection and other libraries.
- Books: Search for Books and Ebooks
- Articles: Databases by Subject or Databases by Title
- Media: Search our catalog for movies and music. Browse our streaming media resources
Check your library account due dates and renew items online through My Library Accounts.
Find out how to connect to our online resources from off campus.
- For basic research help, call, email, or chat.
- Many basic questions can be answered through our DIY guides.
- We offer course guides for many courses. These guides help get your research started and answer some common questions you might have. Take a look through our subject guides for broader assistance on a specific subject.
- For more in-depth research help, make a one-on-one phone appointment with a librarian or email your subject librarian.
Extended Campuses faculty may use all of our services for faculty.