Document Delivery Services
Who Can Request Materials via Document Delivery Services?
- All currently enrolled students, faculty, staff, Extended Campuses at Northern Arizona University, and Coconino Community College.
Request Materials via Document Delivery Services
- If Cline Library does not own an item you need, we will try to obtain it from another library as quickly as possible.
- Media and textbooks are extremely difficult to attain and cannot be kept for the entire semester.
- You will receive an email notification to your official NAU (or CCC) account when your material is available.
- Request Materials
View Articles via Document Delivery Services
- Go to Request Materials.
- Find View Requests on the right column, click on My Articles and Chapters.
- A list of your available requests will display.
- Click on the View button next to the transaction number of the article you want to view.
- The article will remain available through your ILLiad login for 60 days. You can save or print articles that you’ll need for a longer period of time.
Renew Materials Borrowed via Document Delivery Services
- Request Renewal of Materials Borrowed via Document Delivery Services.
- Click on the transaction number of the item you want to renew.
- Click on the "Renew Request" link. If the lending institution does not allow renewals, you will not see a "Renew Request" link; please return the item.
- Renewals are subject to approval by the lending institution.
- You will receive an email notification when the lending institution grants or denies your renewal request.
If you borrowed an item from the Cline Library's collections, visit My Library Account to renew it.Contact Document Delivery Services
7:30 a.m. – 2 a.m.
7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Noon – 2 a.m.
7:30 a.m. – Open 24 hours
Open 24 hours
Open 24 hours
Location & Parking