Services for Community Users
The library is open to the public daily throughout the year. Hours may vary depending on the academic or summer schedules. Visit the website for complete hours. After 9pm, the doors are card access only by NAU and CCC students, faculty and staff.
Guest Users who wish to check out library materials will need to create a library account. To qualify, you must be a resident of Arizona and, if you are under 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. To create an account, please visit the Main Desk and provide the following:
- An Arizona-issued, unexpired driver’s license or state ID, or
- An out-of-state ID AND a current (within 30 days) utility bill or lease with the user’s name and an Arizona address.
For more information see our loan services & policies and limits.
Guest users have in-library access to print materials throughout the library. They may also access:
- Online database subscriptions while using library computers or connected to the NAU Guest Wi-Fi network
- Government Documents collection including microform collections.
- Special Collections and Archives.
Users may request assistance with finding library materials at the Cline Library Main Desk or through our AskUs service.
- The library provides 5 computers for guest use for up to one hour per day until 9pm.
Register at the Main Desk (photo ID required)
- Individuals under 18 may request a guest user account with valid identification and a parent or guardian present.
- Guests can print up to 20 black and white pages per week.