Assembly Hall Event Information
If you plan to hold a national, regional, community or university event, consider the Cline Library Assembly Hall. The Hall is one of Northern Arizona University's most versatile venues and an ideal space for many large group functions, including:
- Conferences and Meetings
- Orientations and Trainings
- Film screenings and film festivals (Public Performance Rights Information)
- Short or small-scale performances
The Hall is available for events with an anticipated audience of at least 100 people. It is also available for a limited number of NAU classes with anticipated enrollment of at least 200 students; Hall classes are held weekdays during Fall and Spring semesters between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
NAU Student Group
Northern Arizona University (NAU) registered/recognized student clubs, groups, and organizations. Student organized events must be approved through Student Life prior to event date.
NAU Internal Rate
Conference, event or meeting organized and planned by an on-campus department. A
$350, plus Labor Fee ($15 per hour for each staff person scheduled).
Non-NAU External Rate
Non-NAU organization. Event is open to outside guests. Educational and non-profit groups that provide 501C3 status documentation may be eligible for a discount.
$700, plus Labor Fee ($15 per hour for each staff person scheduled).
- Located in the Cline Library, on the NAU campus across from the University Union and Field House
- More than 200,000 square feet of space
- Fixed seating for 407, with a maximum audience of 422 people
- Adjacent to the library’s Scholars' Corner Café, where guests can purchase coffee or snacks during most event times
- Parking available without a permit weekdays after 4:30 p.m. and weekends during library hours
- Dedicated staff provide on site event and technology support during your event
- Projection/control room
- Theater-style seating with a front sloped section and a rear tiered section
- Sound system featuring optional Dolby Digital surround sound
- 6' x 16' skirted raised stage
- Wireless connectivity for audience members
- Lectern with microphone and touch-screen control panel
- Dell laptop (or your personal laptop; arrange with facility manager to prepare your laptop prior to your event)
- ElmoP100N pad cam (document camera)
- Six wired microphones and microphone stands
- Two hand held cordless microphones
- Two lavaliere microphones
- Eiki LC-X7 projector with 1024 x 768 native resolution; supports signals up to 720p or 1080i High-Definition
- Presentation of Standard-definition VHS and DVD/Blu-Ray media formats
- Presentation of High-definition media formats supplied as Quicktime, Windows Media (.wmv or .avi), or other compatible file types optimized for playback on a Windows Operating system
ReservationsAssembly Hall Event Request Form
To ensure the suitability of the Assembly Hall for your event, we recommend that you consult with us prior to submitting your event request form. You can also check the Assembly Hall Calendar to see if the venue is available during your preferred date and time.
Contact the Assembly Hall Facility Manager
To view other NAU facilities and venues, please visit the Campus Reservations site.