Jobs and Internships
- No Cline Library Academic Professional positions open at this time.
Find additional NAU vacancies at: Faculty and Administrator Openings
- Posted: 3/6/14 - Library Specialist, Senior
Find additional NAU vacancies at: NAU Staff Openings
No Cline Library student positions open at this time.
Student positions are open to student wage and/or Federal work study-eligible applicants. Each posting contains a link to a required online application form.
- Posted: 1/7/14 - Archival Internship Announcement Summer 2014 Reilly Internship
The Cline Library offers structured, for-credit internships for graduate and undergraduate students pursuing studies in the information sciences, including:
- The Elizabeth M. and P.T. Reilly internship, a paid summer internship with an archival focus, is offered annually to a Native American tribal member engaged in archival administration or a graduate student (senior level undergraduates may apply) interested in a career in information management. This internship announcement is posted in December for the coming summer.
- The Dorothy T. and James J. Hanks Endowments "Cline Library Hanks Scholars" program provides NAU students with the opportunity to engage in repeat photography projects with a faculty mentor. The paid internship may be for credit or no-credit. The photographs used for repeat photography are part of the Cline Library Archives. For upcoming opportunities please contact Special Collections and Archives.