[Skip to Content]
Help Managing Research Data
Cline Librarians can help you at any stage of the data life cycle, including:
- Learning about best practices for naming, structuring, organizing, describing, and storing your data.
- Evaluating your data needs.
- Writing a data management plan. Templates are available in the Data Management Planning Tool (DMPTool).
- Identifying suitable repositories for data storage and sharing.
- Locating open-access data sets for your research.
- Locating tools for data analysis.