About Cline Library
- Last Updated: 15 September 2016
Cline library will use a card access system to limit entry into the building after 9 p.m. to NAU and CCC users.
- CCC2NAU students: Use your valid JacksCard to enter Cline Library after 9 p.m.
- Other CCC students and CCC employees: Use your valid CCC ID Card, which you can obtain from the Security Office at Lone Tree campus, to enter Cline Library after 9 p.m. Before you can use your CCC ID Card to enter the building, library staff must register it in our card access system; visit the Main Desk of Cline Library before 9 p.m. for this quick initial setup.
- Parking lot P13, which is located behind Cline Library, may be used without a permit after 10:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday, Fridays after 4:30 p.m. and on weekends.
- Parking lot P16, which is located across the street from the main library entrance, has a small number of short-term metered parking spots. A credit card is required to purchase a short-term pass for these spots.
- View additional guest parking options at NAU, including using a parking garage and purchasing an all-day guest pass.
Cline Library Address:
Northern Arizona University
1001 S. Knoles Dr.
P.O. Box 6022
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6022
You can take the Mountain Line Route 4 bus to Cline Library:
- From CCC, take the Route 4 bus. (From Fourth Street, take the bus to the Mountain Line transfer terminal and get on the Route 4 bus.)
- Enjoy the 7 minute ride from the Lone Tree campus. Buses now leave every 20 minutes during peak hours.
- Walk a block to Cline Library. Bring a photo ID.
- Take Route 4 back to CCC or use Mountain Line to go just about anywhere in town!